Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bloody Greasy Knuckles- Street Off-Road Race Show.

Home*Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We Thank You For Your Support!

Imperial Valley Drag Racing Association !!! > Is it for real?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
evo_jfa
Admin

Imperial Valley Drag Racing Association !!! > Is it for real? Empty
PostSubject: Imperial Valley Drag Racing Association !!! > Is it for real?   Imperial Valley Drag Racing Association !!! > Is it for real? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 3:41 pm

Hi guys,
wish to post this here because maybe more than 1 would be interested on a recent post from a FB group that seems to start an effort for revive a Drag Strip in the valley. seems to be an old (very old) Holtville air strip.

big shout out to Charlie Nichols trying to make a difference. I hope county/gob consider the racing community to find a way to active this place. Maybe check liability to host a few events could rise funds to make it a safe place.

I hope more join into this effort

FB page Imperial Drag Racing Association
Back to top Go down
ARMAZECRETA
Admin
ARMAZECRETA

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Valley Drag Racing Association !!! > Is it for real?   Imperial Valley Drag Racing Association !!! > Is it for real? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 5:23 pm

We need to keep an eye on this post. and help out on what we can. Once a door opens many more will open too.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
duffman
duffman

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Valley Drag Racing Association !!! > Is it for real?   Imperial Valley Drag Racing Association !!! > Is it for real? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2014 7:52 pm

Funny story, my coworker was telling me stories how they used to race their last week at the Holtville air strip. Would be a cool idea and also a great way to use and unused location. Maybe bring in some money in to the valley as well. Just like how SCORE is with them bringing to off road races to the Valley.

Hopefully a 1/4 mile as well
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Valley Drag Racing Association !!! > Is it for real?   Imperial Valley Drag Racing Association !!! > Is it for real? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Imperial Valley Drag Racing Association !!! > Is it for real?
Page 1 of 1