Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bloody Greasy Knuckles- Street Off-Road Race Show.

Home*Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We Thank You For Your Support!

Website Statistics

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
noender
Admin
noender

Website Statistics Empty
PostSubject: Website Statistics   Website Statistics I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 9:59 pm

What up IVScene members. Ever wonder how many people have visit the website or average people perday?or from were they visited, I will try to update every day. party3

Since Sep 28, 10

1,362 Visits

43.94 Visits per Day

29,567 Pageviews

18-19min Avg. Time on Site

United States - 965

Mexico - 381

Canada - 13

Netherlands??? - 1 haha

Back to top Go down
Debo
Debo

Website Statistics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Website Statistics   Website Statistics I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 10:36 pm

1,362 visits and only 73 registered users? c'mon people! Emilio I think you should block the forum out to anyone who isn't registered, this way if people want to see the forum, they have to register and login. I think this would be a good way of getting people to sign up. We need to spread the word so more people hop on board! IV-MOTORSPORTS.com baby!
Back to top Go down
noender
Admin
noender

Website Statistics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Website Statistics   Website Statistics I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 6:12 am

Debo wrote:
1,362 visits and only 73 registered users? c'mon people! Emilio I think you should block the forum out to anyone who isn't registered, this way if people want to see the forum, they have to register and login. I think this would be a good way of getting people to sign up. We need to spread the word so more people hop on board! IV-MOTORSPORTS.com baby!

I could do that but the thing would be that they would only register to see the website and their user would be their inactive, Face Palm but once we get the name thing going on im going to do it. nada perdemos
Back to top Go down
noender
Admin
noender

Website Statistics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Website Statistics   Website Statistics I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 4:57 pm

1,580 Visits

50.97 Visits / Day

33,081 Pageviews
Back to top Go down
jdm95eg
Clutchless Shifting
jdm95eg

Website Statistics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Website Statistics   Website Statistics I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 5:14 pm

yup its true guey
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com    eg_95ls@yahoo.com email
Sponsored content

Website Statistics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Website Statistics   Website Statistics I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Website Statistics
Page 1 of 1