Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bloody Greasy Knuckles- Street Off-Road Race Show.

Home*Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We Thank You For Your Support!

240SX Windshield Molding

Go down 
AuthorMessage

240SX Windshield Molding Empty
PostSubject: 240SX Windshield Molding   240SX Windshield Molding I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 4:55 pm

So, today I went to get my windshield replaced & they put in a new molding but I doubt its put on correctly especially on the lower corners cuz I drove it out of the shop and the freakin glass moved so I went back in and told the guy and supposedly he fixed it but he just put blue tape. Can anyone owning an S13 240SX post pictures in detail of the molding just to make sure? Preferably someone who still has the original one haha don't want this shit flying out while driving on the freeway xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 240SX Windshield Molding   240SX Windshield Molding I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 6:12 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

See how you can see the window corner, that shits not right I think..
Back to top Go down
tone760
Clutchless Shifting
tone760

PostSubject: Re: 240SX Windshield Molding   240SX Windshield Molding I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 4:14 pm

where did you install the windshield and probably it was moving because it takes a while for the glue to dry it takes like 3 days thats why you dont suppose to take the blue tapes away and the molding they use are universal i believe what your missing in that corner most likely is a cover
Back to top Go down
tone760
Clutchless Shifting
tone760

PostSubject: Re: 240SX Windshield Molding   240SX Windshield Molding I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 4:14 pm

what holds down the windshields is glue not the black plastic the black plastic is just to cover the glue so it wont look all ugly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 240SX Windshield Molding   240SX Windshield Molding I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 5:49 pm

I took it to Imperial Valley Glass in Calexico, & yeah the guy did wrong because he gave it to me without the tape so I went back and fixed it, and it seems alright now except for tiny gaps in the molding at the upper corners where water can possibly get in Head Shake
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 240SX Windshield Molding   240SX Windshield Molding I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

240SX Windshield Molding
Page 1 of 1