Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bloody Greasy Knuckles- Street Off-Road Race Show.

Home*Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We Thank You For Your Support!

Looking for a DRIFT SPOT!

Go down 
+2
evo_jfa
Nixon
6 posters
AuthorMessage

Looking for a DRIFT SPOT! Empty
PostSubject: Looking for a DRIFT SPOT!   Looking for a DRIFT SPOT! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 9:27 pm

Does anyone know of a good drift spot? Preferably away from police perimeters.
Back to top Go down
Nixon
Power Shifting
Nixon

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a DRIFT SPOT!   Looking for a DRIFT SPOT! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 2:23 pm

we used to have one, getting a lil too much attention so we stopped going there.

ill try n focus on going to the track now. safer, faster, and no cops
Back to top Go down
evo_jfa
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a DRIFT SPOT!   Looking for a DRIFT SPOT! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 9:30 pm

not easy to find a good spot and track are around 2:30 - 3:00 hours driving Sad
Back to top Go down
tone760
Clutchless Shifting
tone760

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a DRIFT SPOT!   Looking for a DRIFT SPOT! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 5:42 pm

i know of some
Back to top Go down
RyaMoto
Clutchless Shifting
RyaMoto

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a DRIFT SPOT!   Looking for a DRIFT SPOT! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 6:21 pm

your best bet is dive bombing industrial areas late at night
Back to top Go down
http://www.datsskateboards.com
evo_jfa
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a DRIFT SPOT!   Looking for a DRIFT SPOT! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 11:35 am

But you need to find a place with no security and residential area no close to it. Other that you need is an open area where you don't worry about over/under steering going out of control... :P when you can can drift 1 corner you will need another big area to link 2-3 curves for doing transitions..

I wish one parking lot can be use, but insurance, police and other constrains make more difficult to practice drift here...
Back to top Go down
ARMAZECRETA
Admin
ARMAZECRETA

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a DRIFT SPOT!   Looking for a DRIFT SPOT! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 8:13 pm

Fuck yeah!! ryan!! Armazecreta Mega bombing almost every sunday!!

Evo_JFa.. you right, Still till today I get the boot when asking for a parking lot to make some autoX..
Back to top Go down
tone760
Clutchless Shifting
tone760

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a DRIFT SPOT!   Looking for a DRIFT SPOT! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 8:29 pm

Cool place to slidr shs parking lot when its empty hahaha
Back to top Go down
evo_jfa
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a DRIFT SPOT!   Looking for a DRIFT SPOT! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 11:12 pm

ARMAZECRETA wrote:
Fuck yeah!! ryan!! Armazecreta Mega bombing almost every sunday!!

Evo_JFa.. you right, Still till today I get the boot when asking for a parking lot to make some autoX..

We may need to find a tenant with a passion with cars to get a "yes, why not asked before". We need to find the right guy as a friend Smile
Back to top Go down
Uly
Admin
Uly

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a DRIFT SPOT!   Looking for a DRIFT SPOT! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 2:41 am

I remember the store manager at americas tire was down to sponser an auto-x event if we found a spot.......he left tho but im pretty sure hes down still...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a DRIFT SPOT!   Looking for a DRIFT SPOT! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 3:32 am

Its a tough one
Back to top Go down
evo_jfa
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a DRIFT SPOT!   Looking for a DRIFT SPOT! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 4:16 am

what type of support is he will offer? I think the issues is with insurance and first aid service... I forgot the last comments on this...
Back to top Go down
Uly
Admin
Uly

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a DRIFT SPOT!   Looking for a DRIFT SPOT! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 11:54 pm

Im not sure cuz we never found a good spot....the only good spot was old wal-mart and it was not made for auto-x......i did tell him about the airtrip but he said it was way too much cash for the insurance. He said if it was cheaper he would have done it......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a DRIFT SPOT!   Looking for a DRIFT SPOT! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for a DRIFT SPOT!
Page 1 of 1