Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bloody Greasy Knuckles- Street Off-Road Race Show.

Home*Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We Thank You For Your Support!

COPS AND TICKETSSS

Go down 
+3
nsticks
ARMAZECRETA
tone760
7 posters
AuthorMessage
tone760
Clutchless Shifting
tone760

COPS AND TICKETSSS Empty
PostSubject: COPS AND TICKETSSS   COPS AND TICKETSSS I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 8:14 pm

hey ppl be carefull out there cops be stopping ppl for anything all this week ive seen cops stoping alot off ppl everywhere i go i see at least a cop stoping somebody even me i got 2 tickets on the same day by different cops what a bummer i guess the state need money so if you got illegal swap i wouldn't even go out of my house
Back to top Go down
ARMAZECRETA
Admin
ARMAZECRETA

COPS AND TICKETSSS Empty
PostSubject: Re: COPS AND TICKETSSS   COPS AND TICKETSSS I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 1:19 am

Se pasan de macanas men!
Back to top Go down
nsticks
nsticks

COPS AND TICKETSSS Empty
PostSubject: Re: COPS AND TICKETSSS   COPS AND TICKETSSS I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 2:45 am

tone760 wrote:
hey ppl be carefull out there cops be stopping ppl for anything all this week ive seen cops stoping alot off ppl everywhere i go i see at least a cop stoping somebody even me i got 2 tickets on the same day by different cops what a bummer i guess the state need money so if you got illegal swap i wouldn't even go out of my house
SERIOUSLY! I agree! Police have been pulling a ton of cars over, and they've ALL been dropped, or had an exhaust, or anything that brought attention. I've been extra careful.
Sorry, Tone, that shit sucks man. 2 tickets in one day? Fight that for sure.
Back to top Go down
tone760
Clutchless Shifting
tone760

COPS AND TICKETSSS Empty
PostSubject: Re: COPS AND TICKETSSS   COPS AND TICKETSSS I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 3:34 am

Yeah men idk wussup whit them i had cop behind me before and theyhave seen my exhaust and oll of a sudden the go green and say is not carb legal
Back to top Go down
Z31Wolf
Z31Wolf

COPS AND TICKETSSS Empty
PostSubject: Re: COPS AND TICKETSSS   COPS AND TICKETSSS I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 5:45 pm

.... I shouldnt be pushing my luck then having no cat and all....
Back to top Go down
evo_jfa
Admin

COPS AND TICKETSSS Empty
PostSubject: Re: COPS AND TICKETSSS   COPS AND TICKETSSS I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 7:20 pm

I heard stories about cars from Mexico are some how tolerated. that's why crazy mods only happen in the east coast now, carb legal is some how affecting the scene Sad
Back to top Go down
tone760
Clutchless Shifting
tone760

COPS AND TICKETSSS Empty
PostSubject: Re: COPS AND TICKETSSS   COPS AND TICKETSSS I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 7:27 pm

Yeah only if you have mexican plates u can rock wtvr you want as long as u have insurance seatbelts and plates
Back to top Go down
solis_ek9
Clutchless Shifting
solis_ek9

COPS AND TICKETSSS Empty
PostSubject: Re: COPS AND TICKETSSS   COPS AND TICKETSSS I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 12:13 am

Esta bn cabron
Back to top Go down
RyaMoto
Clutchless Shifting
RyaMoto

COPS AND TICKETSSS Empty
PostSubject: Re: COPS AND TICKETSSS   COPS AND TICKETSSS I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 3:02 am

yeah I noticed the same thing to tons of people being stopped
Back to top Go down
http://www.datsskateboards.com
Sponsored content

COPS AND TICKETSSS Empty
PostSubject: Re: COPS AND TICKETSSS   COPS AND TICKETSSS I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

COPS AND TICKETSSS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Chit Chat-
Jump to: