Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bloody Greasy Knuckles- Street Off-Road Race Show.

Home*Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We Thank You For Your Support!

Jetta on What Rims?!?!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nelz_VW
Power Shifting
Nelz_VW

Jetta on What Rims?!?! Empty
PostSubject: Jetta on What Rims?!?!   Jetta on What Rims?!?! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 6:21 pm

Hey guys, so I'm starting to shop around for the rims I want for the Jetta, but still can't seem to decide what look to go with.. I'm stuck between a Stance.. or a VIP look.

These are my plans and let me know what you guys think.. I plan on air bags.. on some 19's... I will be switching the grills to the the GTI Mesh grill with ghosted emblems, and also thinking about getting a different bumper to it (still ify about it)

I want to keep it as stock as I can but make it a head turner.. Here are a few rims that I kind of like.. But like I said.. I like the black on black.. yet i like the black on chrome.. Please give me ideas.. =)

Feel free to send pics of other rims as well.. Like i said it's just ideas =)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

This is the pic of how more or less the first rims would look on my car
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/nayelly.salgado
big_jay
Granny Shifting
big_jay

PostSubject: Re: Jetta on What Rims?!?!   Jetta on What Rims?!?! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 6:37 pm

IMO can't go wrong with bbs rs, or ccw lm20s,or rotiforms "tmb"on a vdub, those were my plans when I had my vr6, and looking on the ccw or roti for my subie
Back to top Go down
Nelz_VW
Power Shifting
Nelz_VW

PostSubject: Re: Jetta on What Rims?!?!   Jetta on What Rims?!?! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 6:42 pm

I was looking into some CCW's the classics, but I kinda want something different.. Something that you don't see in town everyday..
Back to top Go down
tone760
Clutchless Shifting
tone760

PostSubject: Re: Jetta on What Rims?!?!   Jetta on What Rims?!?! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 7:36 pm

theres a girl on a sick ass jetta like urs on stock rims i think they are the gli rims and its like dropped to the floor like a 2 inch clearence idk if u seen it
Back to top Go down
Nelz_VW
Power Shifting
Nelz_VW

PostSubject: Re: Jetta on What Rims?!?!   Jetta on What Rims?!?! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 7:40 pm

Yeahh I seen it.. It has the same clearance as mine but she's on 19's.. I don't really want stock.. One of my friends saw a car like mine in yuma and it's on the SRT stock rims.. and itll looked pretty cool i thought.. but idk.. I kinda like the 2 pic on the post... ^^^ up there..
Back to top Go down
tone760
Clutchless Shifting
tone760

PostSubject: Re: Jetta on What Rims?!?!   Jetta on What Rims?!?! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 7:52 pm

Ohh fo reals but her car looked fuking dropped af or maybe it was just my eyes i like the th linea
Back to top Go down
Nelz_VW
Power Shifting
Nelz_VW

PostSubject: Re: Jetta on What Rims?!?!   Jetta on What Rims?!?! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 7:53 pm

Yeah.. i saw it last weekend.. lol she was parked next to me.. it was all rims.. i did like how it looks.. idk.. i like unique..
Back to top Go down
RougeSrt
Quick Shifting

PostSubject: Re: Jetta on What Rims?!?!   Jetta on What Rims?!?! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 9:34 pm

Im with big jay on this one, CCW's, Rotiforms or BBS. The Schmidts look all right but I think they go better on a Mk3.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jetta on What Rims?!?!   Jetta on What Rims?!?! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jetta on What Rims?!?!
Page 1 of 1