Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bloody Greasy Knuckles- Street Off-Road Race Show.

Home*Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We Thank You For Your Support!

Speedworld, AZ. October 13th.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
03RedSRT4
Clutchless Shifting
03RedSRT4

Speedworld, AZ. October 13th. Empty
PostSubject: Speedworld, AZ. October 13th.   Speedworld, AZ. October 13th. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 4:29 pm

Well, I am going to give this a good shot. I can get the day off work, I have slicks, the extended studs are shipping tomorrow, and I have time to get a Snell helmet.

I know DMW and Zenket are in the area. Anyone gonna be going? This will be my first drag strip experience on slicks, on stage 3 as well. My car is running excellent

I really wanna see what my setup can do. I peeked around, and it seems the closest E85 station is 450 South 15th Avenue, Phoenix, AZ. I already called and made sure they sell to the public. I also called Speedworld and verified the day is open to Test and Tune, though they are also having another event that day.

I have spare axles, one for each side. They click, but they will get me home in the event of failure. I'll bring all my tools, just in case.

Anything I should know? Anybody going? Anyone wanna hang out?

I will need a place to keep my stock rims and tires, as well as my tools, and spare. Not sure about how to go about that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.srtforums.com
evo_jfa
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Speedworld, AZ. October 13th.   Speedworld, AZ. October 13th. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 1:59 pm

You may need a shade if it's going early afternoon. I have other things planned and a bunch of bros trying to convince me to cancel my plans to go to the formulaD final. If you have other date late me know. I like to experience drag racing in the states, but maybe this date not the right for me.

Someone else like to step up and give you a hand on this.
Back to top Go down
evo_jfa
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Speedworld, AZ. October 13th.   Speedworld, AZ. October 13th. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 1:36 pm

Arma, Is this your 240SX?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Uly
Admin
Uly

PostSubject: Re: Speedworld, AZ. October 13th.   Speedworld, AZ. October 13th. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 4:42 pm

Hahahaha all random but no thats no armas car......well at least now how it looks now
Back to top Go down
evo_jfa
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Speedworld, AZ. October 13th.   Speedworld, AZ. October 13th. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 4:53 pm

I don't know. That's why I'm asking
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Speedworld, AZ. October 13th.   Speedworld, AZ. October 13th. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Speedworld, AZ. October 13th.
Page 1 of 1