Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bloody Greasy Knuckles- Street Off-Road Race Show.

Home*Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We Thank You For Your Support!

Honda Engine Swaps.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
03RedSRT4
Clutchless Shifting
03RedSRT4

Honda Engine Swaps.  Empty
PostSubject: Honda Engine Swaps.    Honda Engine Swaps.  I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 12:26 pm

I have a PDF copy of the Honda Engine Swaps book released by SA Design. It covers JDM and USDM H-,B-,D-,K-, and ZC series into Civics, Integras, Accords and more.

Covers: Engine removal, Custom Motor Mounts, Power steering and AC hookups, as well as upgrading axles, brakes, and suspension.

It was written by Aaron Bonk. Its well put together, and has lots of photos.

For referance on SA Design, I am reading Tunning High Performance Fuel Injection Systems, by Greg Banish, and its one of the most interesting books I have ever read.

*Disclaimer: Hondas are retarded Face Palm

Lol, I am an advocate of people learning more about their cars, especially if they want to mod them. I have seen some terribly put together cars, and I have spoken with a few owners and I think this is a great tool for those who are unaware of the proper way to put one of these cars together.

I also have some tech books on Hondas, I am browsing. I'll let you know what I have here soon. I think I have everything for 92-95 Civics, all models.

Lemme know if you want to look at something, and Ill check it out. Some of these I think I can email, but others will have to be distributed with thumb drive. (You have to supply the thumb drive)
Back to top Go down
http://www.srtforums.com
solis_ek9
Clutchless Shifting
solis_ek9

PostSubject: Re: Honda Engine Swaps.    Honda Engine Swaps.  I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 1:58 pm

were did u buy this?
Back to top Go down
03RedSRT4
Clutchless Shifting
03RedSRT4

PostSubject: Re: Honda Engine Swaps.    Honda Engine Swaps.  I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 9:45 pm

I downloaded them from a friend.
Back to top Go down
http://www.srtforums.com
solis_ek9
Clutchless Shifting
solis_ek9

PostSubject: Re: Honda Engine Swaps.    Honda Engine Swaps.  I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 12:21 am

oh ok
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Honda Engine Swaps.    Honda Engine Swaps.  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Honda Engine Swaps.
Page 1 of 1