Bloody Greasy Knuckles- Street Off-Road Race Show.

Home*RegisterLog in
We Thank You For Your Support!

Share | 

Fair Grounds Race track? Or big empty parking lots?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Uly
Admin
Uly

PostSubject: Re: Fair Grounds Race track? Or big empty parking lots?   Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:31 am

Hmmm chepe!!! We missed you at inNout this friday. I had mad questions for you!! Dont you go flaking out on us now. At least let us know so someone else can run with the torch if they can.

The whole charging thing will come later on and i dont think there are 100 people willig to run their cars so thats probably not gona be a legit price and most likely be higher....

duffman

PostSubject: Re: Fair Grounds Race track? Or big empty parking lots?   Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:45 am

You guys want people from all over the SoCal area? Just asking so i can post this idea around the different forums i go on once the plan is a go
Back to top Go down
RougeSrt
Quick Shifting

PostSubject: Re: Fair Grounds Race track? Or big empty parking lots?   Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:31 am

this is looking good! props to all those involved in making this happen, you guys are getting the ball rolling!
Back to top Go down
Nelz_VW
Power Shifting
Nelz_VW

PostSubject: Re: Fair Grounds Race track? Or big empty parking lots?   Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:17 pm

The more the help the farther we.ll go... Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/nayelly.salgado
ChepeTech
ChepeTech

PostSubject: Re: Fair Grounds Race track? Or big empty parking lots?   Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:57 am

Sorry guys, I couldnt make it friday. I thought you were not going this friday uly. We already spoke to the chamber and the city. it seems they want a business proposal. So we are going to write one up. this is going to take about two weeks. everything seems to be going good. so we will see. A business proposal is not easy so please be patient. after that we need to present it to the city. and hopefully that convinces them. this needs to be a win to win situation.
Back to top Go down
Uly
Admin
Uly

PostSubject: Re: Fair Grounds Race track? Or big empty parking lots?   Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:45 am

Looking good! Well i really hope this really gets done!! I would try to gelp but my field is nothing close to bussines or politics....hahaha if you guys need anything to do with medical then i can help!! Hahaha

Power Shifting
Nelz_VW

PostSubject: Re: Fair Grounds Race track? Or big empty parking lots?   Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:03 pm

Yes of course, they have to basically get something good out of it as well. I really hope this works out =)
Back to top Go down
ARMAZECRETA
Admin
ARMAZECRETA

PostSubject: Re: Fair Grounds Race track? Or big empty parking lots?   Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:46 am

If you need some sort of reunion or gather names and signatures of ppl that would back up this project let us know so we can star working on it!!

good luck men!

Power Shifting
Nelz_VW

PostSubject: Re: Fair Grounds Race track? Or big empty parking lots?   Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:31 pm

^^^ I agree.. I can help out woo with that =)
Back to top Go down
Uly
Admin
Uly

PostSubject: Re: Fair Grounds Race track? Or big empty parking lots?   Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:30 am

Sooooooooooo anything new??

Clutchless Shifting
ray

PostSubject: Re: Fair Grounds Race track? Or big empty parking lots?   Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:15 am

So.. Thread is tooo long and barely saw it summarize please lol jk , what's new ???
Back to top Go down
evo_jfa
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fair Grounds Race track? Or big empty parking lots?   Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:11 pm

+1 any news??

Should we all thinking to go to SD at Qualcomm for Auto Cross?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Uly
Admin
Uly

PostSubject: Re: Fair Grounds Race track? Or big empty parking lots?   Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:26 am

Damn i wonder if chepe flaked or not?

micastle64

PostSubject: Re: Fair Grounds Race track? Or big empty parking lots?   Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:33 am

evo_jfa wrote:
+1 any news??

Should we all thinking to go to SD at Qualcomm for Auto Cross?

I would be up for it.
Back to top Go down
duffman
duffman

PostSubject: Re: Fair Grounds Race track? Or big empty parking lots?   Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:54 pm

Whens the auto cross??
Back to top Go down
Uly
Admin
Uly

PostSubject: Re: Fair Grounds Race track? Or big empty parking lots?   Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:18 am

Hahaha i dont think chepe is coming back cuz he has been MIA for a while now!!
So idk but this idea is just looking like another idea but i could be wrong...... Dunno

Clutchless Shifting
RyaMoto

PostSubject: Re: Fair Grounds Race track? Or big empty parking lots?   Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:24 am

The Corvette Club in Coachella Host AutoX events, whoever wants to compete ivscene convoy?

Gotta find out when theyr ehaving one again, and you would need helmets
Back to top Go down
http://www.datsskateboards.com
solis_ek9
Clutchless Shifting
solis_ek9

PostSubject: Re: Fair Grounds Race track? Or big empty parking lots?   Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:24 pm

has anyone talked to the owner of the track?
Back to top Go down
Uly
Admin
Uly

PostSubject: Re: Fair Grounds Race track? Or big empty parking lots?   Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:02 pm

You mean the fairground one or the airstrip?? Cuz chepe talked to both but idk what happened......

Clutchless Shifting
solis_ek9

PostSubject: Re: Fair Grounds Race track? Or big empty parking lots?   Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:29 pm

the airstrip i wouldnt mind paying a fee everymonth,i think its better like that then going all the way to mex
Back to top Go down
micastle64
micastle64

PostSubject: Re: Fair Grounds Race track? Or big empty parking lots?   Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:26 pm

RyaMoto wrote:
The Corvette Club in Coachella Host AutoX events, whoever wants to compete ivscene convoy?

Gotta find out when theyr ehaving one again, and you would need helmets

I would love to participate.
Back to top Go down
solis_ek9
Clutchless Shifting
solis_ek9

PostSubject: Re: Fair Grounds Race track? Or big empty parking lots?   Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:10 am

nice sti what year is it?
Back to top Go down
Uly
Admin
Uly

PostSubject: Re: Fair Grounds Race track? Or big empty parking lots?   Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:57 pm

He drives an 2011 wrx.......hella nice too!! Too bad he hasnt launch it yet!!! Have you? Cuz last time i talked to you it was all OEM!! Then i saw all the simple little mods youve done to it.

Clutchless Shifting
solis_ek9

PostSubject: Re: Fair Grounds Race track? Or big empty parking lots?   Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:00 pm

yeah it look pretty clean i think he should race the other wrx.
Back to top Go down
Uly
Admin
Uly

PostSubject: Re: Fair Grounds Race track? Or big empty parking lots?   Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:52 pm

What other wrx?

PostSubject: Re: Fair Grounds Race track? Or big empty parking lots?   

Back to top Go down

Fair Grounds Race track? Or big empty parking lots?
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next