Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bloody Greasy Knuckles- Street Off-Road Race Show.

Home*Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We Thank You For Your Support!

Finished P&P housing.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
03RedSRT4
Clutchless Shifting
03RedSRT4

Finished P&P housing.  Empty
PostSubject: Finished P&P housing.    Finished P&P housing.  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 6:36 pm

This was my first major change to an O2 housing, I was unsure how deep I could go. Had to do a repair. All is good.

My stage 3 items are being assembled. This will take a while before its ready to go on the SRT. BTW, this is not a normal stage 3, its a pants-shitter. So, if this does not make you shit your pants, prepare to do so.

Photos of todays progress. Went too far, and made a tiny hold. Good thing Santa got me a welder last year.

Before:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

After:

The work today:

Back to top Go down
http://www.srtforums.com
big_jay
Granny Shifting
big_jay

PostSubject: Re: Finished P&P housing.    Finished P&P housing.  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 1:17 am

dam thats a pretty clean job, and luckly you have a welder! jajaja and the difference is incredible, wish i had the funds for the extra parts, i would have to take off piece by piece on at a time and p&p and put back on, but what material do you use and is it expensive? im in the process of fixing another car i have and making that my dd so i can do somethings ive been wanting to do to my subie adn this is one of them
Back to top Go down
RougeSrt
Quick Shifting

PostSubject: Re: Finished P&P housing.    Finished P&P housing.  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 5:57 am

That came out perfect! Good Job man!
Back to top Go down
ARMAZECRETA
Admin
ARMAZECRETA

PostSubject: Re: Finished P&P housing.    Finished P&P housing.  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 12:22 pm

Wow. nice work !
Back to top Go down
03RedSRT4
Clutchless Shifting
03RedSRT4

PostSubject: Re: Finished P&P housing.    Finished P&P housing.  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 6:08 pm

Thank you guys for the compliments. If you guys need anything welded I am game. I am not a good welder, but I can stick 2 pieces of metal together.

I use carbide bits to do the porting. They are about 40 bucks a pop locally, but cheaper online. I also use flapper wheels, from Fastenall and Wymore.

Back to top Go down
http://www.srtforums.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finished P&P housing.    Finished P&P housing.  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finished P&P housing.
Page 1 of 1