Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bloody Greasy Knuckles- Street Off-Road Race Show.

Home*Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We Thank You For Your Support!

Sonic sunday 2/5

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
big_jay
Granny Shifting
big_jay

Sonic sunday 2/5 Empty
PostSubject: Sonic sunday 2/5   Sonic sunday 2/5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 2:17 am

Anyone rrolliing through today im here wit a civic hatch posted seeing wats up to leave. Ir to kick it

Back to top Go down
Uly
Admin
Uly

Sonic sunday 2/5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sonic sunday 2/5   Sonic sunday 2/5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 2:44 am

Hahahaha saw you rolling in calex in your bugeye!! Now in a civic??
Back to top Go down
big_jay
Granny Shifting
big_jay

Sonic sunday 2/5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sonic sunday 2/5   Sonic sunday 2/5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 3:11 am

Jajajaa naaa i mean with another persom whos in a civic hatch but i didnt know him till now, we were there till @lmost 11 but no one showed up so we left jaja and that day u saw me i was being nice jaja i usually pass by there blowing the whistle jaja my bov jajaja and reving jaja
Back to top Go down
Uly
Admin
Uly

Sonic sunday 2/5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sonic sunday 2/5   Sonic sunday 2/5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 3:40 am

Hahahaha so your one of those!!!
Back to top Go down
nefarious187
Clutchless Shifting
nefarious187

Sonic sunday 2/5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sonic sunday 2/5   Sonic sunday 2/5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 11:42 pm

I went like at around 950 and left like at 1015 cuz no one showed up....i think everyone was drunk watching the superbowl
Back to top Go down
big_jay
Granny Shifting
big_jay

Sonic sunday 2/5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sonic sunday 2/5   Sonic sunday 2/5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 1:06 am

Uly wrote:
Hahahaha so your one of those!!!

jajaja wait wait dont get me wrong, not all the time!!

it just that u have no idea what it is to live here in calexico! traffic up the ass!!

there at st. tomas people walking acrooss the street without looking!! and people just parked in the middle of the road!! and then not to mention the traffic on imperial! DAAAMM!! 15 MINS TODAY TO GET ACROSS THE STREET!! i was on 98, the street of carls jr, sol market, and fill co! it took me 15 mins to get across to the other side in front of big johns!! ughhh i hate it.. jaja and i was on my way to work!! thats the only reason i was pissed off!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

the and only then i am like that.. jajaja other than that im just cruising ajaja like that day u saw me jajaj i was just tappin on the gas having some fun, people just turn around like wtf [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
big_jay
Granny Shifting
big_jay

Sonic sunday 2/5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sonic sunday 2/5   Sonic sunday 2/5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 1:07 am

nefarious187 wrote:
I went like at around 950 and left like at 1015 cuz no one showed up....i think everyone was
Code:
drunk watching the superbowl

jaja yeahh ur right!![You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] and u prob left when i got there cuz i rolled up around that time
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sonic sunday 2/5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sonic sunday 2/5   Sonic sunday 2/5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sonic sunday 2/5
Page 1 of 1