Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bloody Greasy Knuckles- Street Off-Road Race Show.

Home*Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We Thank You For Your Support!

Having Trouble finding a job

Go down 
+9
RyaMoto
Suave_Chocolate
jdm95eg
EK_TITO
Baxman
ray
Uly
RougeSrt
crazymute3000
13 posters
AuthorMessage
crazymute3000

Having Trouble finding a job Empty
PostSubject: Having Trouble finding a job   Having Trouble finding a job I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 7:41 am

So i just moved out here to the imperial county and honestly it just stupid i applied almost every were in calexico and el centro. honestly i hate the fact that everywere u go all they say is apply online and i dont think people are getting the chance they deserve and equal opportunity. for exaple i went to apply at staples they told me to apply online so i did and they are hireing for a position im intrested for so i went a couple times to look for a store manager the day he was there he was ther ei just told him to take a intrest on my application and he said i will and like a a brief way he just told me he will chekc it and to apply online thats it but i mean when he said that he just like cut me off and he didt even know my name so hows he suppose to look at it im just saying nowadays you have to know someone to get a job if not ur fucked thats the way i see it and i think its stupid becouse there alot of people who are qualified to do the job people are looking for and they just get i guess the first one they see idk im just saying there sno equal opportunity and that ASSESMENT ONLINE take sabout and hour and u canot even check on the status of ur application not even if u past the assesment jeez what can people do now ...
Back to top Go down
RougeSrt
Quick Shifting

PostSubject: Re: Having Trouble finding a job   Having Trouble finding a job I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 3:45 pm

welcome to the valley
Back to top Go down
Uly
Admin
Uly

PostSubject: Re: Having Trouble finding a job   Having Trouble finding a job I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 4:45 pm

Yup welcome to the valley and you have to know people to hook you up with the job.
Back to top Go down
ray
Clutchless Shifting
ray

PostSubject: Re: Having Trouble finding a job   Having Trouble finding a job I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 5:18 pm

very true since i got out of high all my jobs have been hook ups hahaha
Back to top Go down
Baxman
Baxman

PostSubject: Re: Having Trouble finding a job   Having Trouble finding a job I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 5:40 pm

yup all my jobs have been because of hook ups
Back to top Go down
ray
Clutchless Shifting
ray

PostSubject: Re: Having Trouble finding a job   Having Trouble finding a job I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 6:04 pm

dnt worry its the time of season after xmas its slow
Back to top Go down
crazymute3000

PostSubject: Re: Having Trouble finding a job   Having Trouble finding a job I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 11:06 pm

its not only the valley everywere u have to know someone :S
Back to top Go down
EK_TITO
Power Shifting
EK_TITO

PostSubject: Re: Having Trouble finding a job   Having Trouble finding a job I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 11:28 pm

I feel ur pain so from now on i just try to look for hook ups and not waist my time applying online .... Specialy the stupid surveys that take for ever
Back to top Go down
jdm95eg
Clutchless Shifting
jdm95eg

PostSubject: Re: Having Trouble finding a job   Having Trouble finding a job I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 11:36 pm

welcone to.the valley but let's not blane them fast food restaurants always hiring hacj,mickey ds, etc I bet u can find a job ther now its all depends on u jack is paper application try it
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com    eg_95ls@yahoo.com email
Suave_Chocolate
Power Shifting
Suave_Chocolate

PostSubject: Re: Having Trouble finding a job   Having Trouble finding a job I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 5:13 am

yeah its ridiculous... a lot of hard-working people don't get the jobs they deserve for dumb reasons. And those assessments over and over again get tiring and filling out job history and all that other stuff.. just keep trying
Back to top Go down
RyaMoto
Clutchless Shifting
RyaMoto

PostSubject: Re: Having Trouble finding a job   Having Trouble finding a job I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 6:20 am

When they say apply online sometimes they mean it, I applied online and would ask about openings twice a month, thats how I got my job right after highschool
Back to top Go down
http://www.datsskateboards.com
03RedSRT4
Clutchless Shifting
03RedSRT4

PostSubject: Re: Having Trouble finding a job   Having Trouble finding a job I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 4:20 pm

My wife can't get a job because she doesn't speak Spanish. We applied at almost 50 places over the last 3 years. She got a seasonal job, it lasted 6 months, and it was better than nothing. We gave up. We are moving this year and we are never coming back. No disrespect to the natives, but I have been all over the world, and this place is the worst place I have ever lived. It's a 2 hour drive to San Diego, which is one of the best places I have ever lived. I don't know why people don't just move to SD.
Back to top Go down
http://www.srtforums.com
OldSkoolTizok
OldSkoolTizok

PostSubject: Re: Having Trouble finding a job   Having Trouble finding a job I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 9:16 pm

Me mocho un egg y me voy pa SD jaja.. Things here are pretty bad, I have a part time job passing flyers for media nation but the company is from SD and it was a hookup from a friend.. I'm on my last semester at sdsu and most likely moving out to SD to go for a better job other than BP or Customs :S
Back to top Go down
Karen.Snooks
Quick Shifting
Karen.Snooks

PostSubject: Re: Having Trouble finding a job   Having Trouble finding a job I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 7:00 pm

Welcome to the valley it is what it is... :P hookup=job... sorry but true Sad(
Back to top Go down
brybry
brybry

PostSubject: Re: Having Trouble finding a job   Having Trouble finding a job I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 1:36 am

03RedSRT4 wrote:
My wife can't get a job because she doesn't speak Spanish. We applied at almost 50 places over the last 3 years. She got a seasonal job, it lasted 6 months, and it was better than nothing. We gave up. We are moving this year and we are never coming back. No disrespect to the natives, but I have been all over the world, and this place is the worst place I have ever lived. It's a 2 hour drive to San Diego, which is one of the best places I have ever lived. I don't know why people don't just move to SD.

u gotta keep in mind man that we live very near the border and id say about 90% here are Mexicans and being bi-lingual is a must!
maybe that's why she has a hard time getting a job here in the valley..
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/bryan.v.lopez.5
Uly
Admin
Uly

PostSubject: Re: Having Trouble finding a job   Having Trouble finding a job I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 3:24 am

It rocks living here especially if you grew up here cuz that means automatic hook ups with jobs!!! And living is sd is hella expensive and if you dont have a job that pays more than minimum or if your not military then there is no way in hell your going to hack it unless you have like 5 room mates in a 3 bedroom home.

The valley is what it is!! And san diego is not all beach and sun shine!! Traffic is a pain in the ass and you can forget about it if theres an accident cuz people drive like 2mph just to look!! I loved living there but hated traffic and hated even more the CHP!! They are assholes!! Unless you drive a lifted truck. Its like that here too but at least theres more local pd that CHP.

ALERT!!! My bro works at brunswik and he told me they are going to be hiring for like three positions. I think one is more of a female job he said its for one of those party planner people. They help you out when you throw a little party there. And then he said they will be hiring for bartender and for a server and i think maintanance but that one im not sure. Just letting you guys know!! I think you can apply online but im not 100% on that.
Back to top Go down
ray
Clutchless Shifting
ray

PostSubject: Re: Having Trouble finding a job   Having Trouble finding a job I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 5:01 am

Calmate andas bien fierilla uly hahaha
Valley is pretty ok cuz sd is expensive to live but close to visit . And Well u have Mex beaches like Rosarito and ensenada ... And if ur into offroading u even have baja races where elseeeee do u have em' so close... Or glamis. Did u know people drive hoursssss to get to glamis. I work a night at glamis just watching over the entrance in 4th of July weekend and talk to people that drove hours. Even heber beach is close !!! Hahahah LA and phoenix couple 3-4 miles wich is not bad is still a good drive .. So i cant really complain on living here and raising my kid in small city and not huge one.

But yes u need hook ups for anything ... Like I said I haven't really applied at a job me wakin in on my own. Just offered by close ones .

Can I apply for maintenance at brunckswick ??( think I spell it wrong too) Chuckle
Back to top Go down
Uly
Admin
Uly

PostSubject: Re: Having Trouble finding a job   Having Trouble finding a job I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 2:36 pm

Hahaha noooooo ray!!
Back to top Go down
ray
Clutchless Shifting
ray

PostSubject: Re: Having Trouble finding a job   Having Trouble finding a job I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 12:51 am

Hahahaah
Back to top Go down
RougeSrt
Quick Shifting

PostSubject: Re: Having Trouble finding a job   Having Trouble finding a job I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 7:44 am

mejor regresate al B&B Ray jajajaja
Back to top Go down
ray
Clutchless Shifting
ray

PostSubject: Re: Having Trouble finding a job   Having Trouble finding a job I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 12:34 pm

Wouldn't mine the pressure but I loveeeee my weekends off hahahah
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Having Trouble finding a job   Having Trouble finding a job I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Having Trouble finding a job
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Chit Chat-
Jump to: