Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bloody Greasy Knuckles- Street Off-Road Race Show.

Home*Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We Thank You For Your Support!

Having a bad week!

Go down 
+3
ARMAZECRETA
Chubaka
RougeSrt
7 posters
AuthorMessage
RougeSrt
Quick Shifting

Having a bad week! Empty
PostSubject: Having a bad week!   Having a bad week! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 7:28 am

Im having the worst week ever! And its halfway done!
Monday: Get pulled over for supposedly speeding
Tuesday: Some old man hits his brakes out of nowhere, I hit mine but still hit him, nothing happened to his car, my driver side headlight broke.
Wednesday: My driver side door window breaks!
and there are still four more days to go

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Chubaka
Admin
Chubaka

Having a bad week! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Having a bad week!   Having a bad week! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 7:44 am

You should park your car for the rest of the week
Back to top Go down
RougeSrt
Quick Shifting

Having a bad week! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Having a bad week!   Having a bad week! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 7:51 am

Chubaka wrote:
You should park your car for the rest of the week

LOL thats what I was thinking
Back to top Go down
ARMAZECRETA
Admin
ARMAZECRETA

Having a bad week! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Having a bad week!   Having a bad week! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 1:05 pm

Now thats sucks.. hope things get better for the rest of the week!
Back to top Go down
03RedSRT4
Clutchless Shifting
03RedSRT4

Having a bad week! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Having a bad week!   Having a bad week! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 1:39 pm

There had largely been a point of much debate on another forum of sound in relation to speed. If someone is going 25mph and they have a stock exhaust, it won't turn any heads. If that same car goes the same speed in the same place with a loud exhaust it will appear to be speeding. This is an unfortunate effect our cars have on law enforcement. "If we sound like were going fast, then we are."

I know the feeling, and it's why I got the McCord plate on my exhaust.

Call Mr. Ticket in dan Siego. It costs $99.00 for a Trial By Declaration. Tell one of their attorneys what happened and all the circumstances. They will draft your deposition and email it to you. You then select the TBD and mail in the Deposition with the court papers. There are a hundred reasons you can get out of a speeding ticket by "playing the game." I got out of one last year, and a friend of mine did as well. We love Mr. Ticket. It's wayyyy better than having this go on your record.

The only downside is that with a Trial By Declaration you must waive your right to a speedy trial, and you have to pay the bail. It took me about 3 months to get a verdict, but I did, and when I did, I recieved a check for the ammount of the bail.
Back to top Go down
http://www.srtforums.com
nefarious187
Clutchless Shifting
nefarious187

Having a bad week! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Having a bad week!   Having a bad week! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 3:07 pm

Did he clock you on radar laser or were exceeding reasonable and prudent speed under condition means that his eyes are calibrated and he seen you speeding. If you choose the court route I could give you advice. I kicked officer tangs ecpd ass in court e few months ago. He pulled me over and gave me like two fix its and one 3167.16b modified emissions that said I had to go to a state reff cuz I didn't have a cat. I went to court he gave his spill and it was my turn and I asked how he knows that I was catless? He lied and said that he got under the car and checked. I asked if I was in the driver seat with my keys in my possession? He answered yes. Then I talked to the judege and showed pictures of how low my car is in relation to my wallet. Then I asked the judge if he was officer tang would he trust me not to start the vehicle and roll over his ass. He answered I prolly wouldn't do it unless I had a partner he asked tang if he had a partner he said no. The judge gave the rule to me and got away.

I got all the California penal codes and California vehicle codes so if you want I could show them to you.
Back to top Go down
RyaMoto
Clutchless Shifting
RyaMoto

Having a bad week! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Having a bad week!   Having a bad week! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 4:04 pm

nefarious187 wrote:
Did he clock you on radar laser or were exceeding reasonable and prudent speed under condition means that his eyes are calibrated and he seen you speeding. If you choose the court route I could give you advice. I kicked officer tangs ecpd ass in court e few months ago. He pulled me over and gave me like two fix its and one 3167.16b modified emissions that said I had to go to a state reff cuz I didn't have a cat. I went to court he gave his spill and it was my turn and I asked how he knows that I was catless? He lied and said that he got under the car and checked. I asked if I was in the driver seat with my keys in my possession? He answered yes. Then I talked to the judege and showed pictures of how low my car is in relation to my wallet. Then I asked the judge if he was officer tang would he trust me not to start the vehicle and roll over his ass. He answered I prolly wouldn't do it unless I had a partner he asked tang if he had a partner he said no. The judge gave the rule to me and got away.

I got all the California penal codes and California vehicle codes so if you want I could show them to you.

that was a good idea, I wouldn't have thought of that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.datsskateboards.com
nefarious187
Clutchless Shifting
nefarious187

Having a bad week! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Having a bad week!   Having a bad week! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 4:58 pm

That's what I do for living though not in the El Centro base cuz there ain't that many people to pull over or take to court plus its so small you know everyone and you don't wanna pullover the lady at the galley or the Guy who prescribed you clap pills.
Back to top Go down
03RedSRT4
Clutchless Shifting
03RedSRT4

Having a bad week! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Having a bad week!   Having a bad week! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 6:05 pm

[quote="nefarious187"]That's what I do for living though not in the El Centro base cuz there ain't that many people to pull over or take to court plus its so small you know everyone and you don't wanna pullover the lady at the galley or the Guy who prescribed you clap pills.[/quote]

Chuckle
Back to top Go down
http://www.srtforums.com
RougeSrt
Quick Shifting

Having a bad week! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Having a bad week!   Having a bad week! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 6:35 pm

thanks for the info Nick! will sure go that route next time I get pulled over! But fortunately I did not get pulled over here or hit the guy while driving the SRT. All this happened in Mexicali while driving my GTI
Back to top Go down
brybry
brybry

Having a bad week! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Having a bad week!   Having a bad week! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 10:04 am

simple... 10 to 20 buks.. u get those cops off ur back...
the driver side window, u can get it for 30 bucks at the junkyard in doogwood going to brawley.. i got mine there after some people try to steal my car and smashed my window with a spark plug
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/bryan.v.lopez.5
Sponsored content

Having a bad week! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Having a bad week!   Having a bad week! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Having a bad week!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Chit Chat-
Jump to: