Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bloody Greasy Knuckles- Street Off-Road Race Show.

Home*Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We Thank You For Your Support!

random but hear me out

Go down 
+4
favel1n
nefarious187
micastle64
Baxman
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Baxman
Baxman

random but hear me out Empty
PostSubject: random but hear me out   random but hear me out I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 7:29 pm

ok a few days ago i heard trumpets sounds in the sky or concert, house ,idk but if it where sounds then that person has the sickest sound system ever cause all of mexicali heard it. so i was wandering if anybody else than me heard those noises
freaky stuff and check it out on youtube( sonidos en el cielo en mexicali)
Back to top Go down
micastle64
micastle64

PostSubject: Re: random but hear me out   random but hear me out I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 7:45 pm

Saw facebook video today...araund what time did it happen?
Back to top Go down
Baxman
Baxman

PostSubject: Re: random but hear me out   random but hear me out I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 8:11 pm

this happened for like two days i think cause theres a video around 2am and ive heard it in the afternoon too
Back to top Go down
Baxman
Baxman

PostSubject: Re: random but hear me out   random but hear me out I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 8:12 pm

they where on the 23rd and 24th and im not sure but the 25th
Back to top Go down
nefarious187
Clutchless Shifting
nefarious187

PostSubject: Re: random but hear me out   random but hear me out I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 8:23 pm

When I was in Guantanamo Bay Cuba right after we got pounded by the earthquake in Haiti I was on wave watch with another Guy in top of a huge mountain and at around 2am we heard a fucken orchestra in the sky. Shit was hella scary it gave me the chills bad. Nobody believed us though.
Back to top Go down
favel1n
favel1n

PostSubject: Re: random but hear me out   random but hear me out I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 11:02 pm

the end of the world is geting closer hahaha
Back to top Go down
RyaMoto
Clutchless Shifting
RyaMoto

PostSubject: Re: random but hear me out   random but hear me out I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 11:09 pm

Ive been hearing about this too and watched a few videos

Back to top Go down
http://www.datsskateboards.com
big_jay
Granny Shifting
big_jay

PostSubject: Re: random but hear me out   random but hear me out I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 3:10 am

my 2 cents

im awake proob 17-19 hrs everyday and i havnt herd anything and most of it my time is outside or by an open window, i live here in clx also, but then again ive seen some vids and something that loud should be herd through out the valley not just chikali

i do hear though some rumbling noises though throughout the last couple of days during the week which do correspond to the same days that the noises were herd,

supposedly its the jets and idk what else from the base, but then again i dont work there so idk if planes do land or take off, then also i herd its steam being let out at high pressure from idk what thermal plant here in the valley or ocotillo, then again i dont work anywhere near those places or know what the fuck the do and im not going to google it

then theres the theroy of using jets streams to alter the climate and shit like that so its those jets making that noise

the theorys are endeless from ufo's, to steam, to climate changing jets..

we will never knoww!! only the u..s gov will knoww
Back to top Go down
Baxman
Baxman

PostSubject: Re: random but hear me out   random but hear me out I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 4:40 am

Yeah that pretu much what it is some kind of noise from the sky and I also heard that it was two noises 1 from the ground andthe other onet from the sky
Who knows whats going on
Back to top Go down
Baxman
Baxman

PostSubject: Re: random but hear me out   random but hear me out I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 6:31 am

yeah thats true what you say we will never know what it is but it certainly isnt normal to hear and yeah ive heard of those there called chem trails but that just changes the climate and i dont think its the power plant or the geo termals cause its not just hear in mex and the valley that its been heard of also in
chile,madrid,russia,tijuana,
and they where all different sounds and like the other guy said it sounded like an orchatra and thats how one of them sounded
Back to top Go down
RougeSrt
Quick Shifting

PostSubject: Re: random but hear me out   random but hear me out I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 6:53 am

everyone is getting so worked up with these noises
Back to top Go down
03RedSRT4
Clutchless Shifting
03RedSRT4

PostSubject: Re: random but hear me out   random but hear me out I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 11:47 am

I hear the school band from 8th ave at my house all the time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.srtforums.com
RougeSrt
Quick Shifting

PostSubject: Re: random but hear me out   random but hear me out I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 5:46 pm

that and the damn train!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: random but hear me out   random but hear me out I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

random but hear me out
Page 1 of 1